Wednesday, June 6, 2007

FUKITOL FDA Aprroval Pending

OK so I cannot take any medicine since I am pregnant...I wonder if the above is FDA approved and comes in a prenatal vitamin? I am tired. Tired of stressing, tired of worrying, tired of being TIRED. So this pill would be AWESOME! Can you even imagine? A mind eraser...just puts you in the "who gives a shit" mode!
So the bedroom is PACKED!! So I am down to the kitchen which is DREADFUL. I have so much crap shoved into the kitchen cabinets it is unreal. Hubby is going to be so proud of me when he sees all I have accomplished during my anxiety prone packing frenzy tonight. Was my escape from thinking about crazy stuff and being hormonal! So that is one less thing to do :-) YIPPEE FOR CHERYL!
I ate waaaaaaaaaaaay too much today..I got in the car and drove to Taco Bell (yes I thought of you Chris) at 10am because I NEEDED IT BADLY! THEN...went by my parents this afternoon and Ill be damned that Dad is going to town cooking "for his developing grandbaby" so I ate BBQ and crap. Then I get home and eat leftovers....now guess what? Yes I feel SICK! Trying not to think about it and just suck on my sour candy (love you Kate!)
Ok I am done..good night to all!

No comments: